Data Controller: CONSORZIO DEL FORMAGGIO PARMIGIANO REGGIANO
Headquarters: Via Kennedy, 18 - 42124 Reggio Emilia - ITALY
Contact details: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; phone: 0522307741
The data controller is liable to you for the lawful and proper use of your personal data and may be contacted for any information or request with regards to such processing.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to a PC, tablet, smartphone or other terminal (hereinafter the “Device”) when the user accesses a website or application.
Cookies enable the storage and recovery of information on the navigation habits or on the device from which the user accesses, generally anonymously, and according to the information they contain, if the user has already registered, cookies can recognise him/her as a user or client.
The information can refer to different parameters such as the number of web pages visited, the language, the place of access, the number of new users, the frequency and repetitiveness of visits, the duration of the visit, the browser or the device through which the user accesses, etc.
Which are the Cookies used by this website?
This site uses the so called “Technical” Cookies to facilitate communications on an electronic communication network or, to the extent strictly necessary to the supplier of a service explicitly requested by the User, to provide such service.
These cookies are necessary for the correct operation of certain areas of the site and include:
- Persistent cookies, that are not destroyed immediately after closing the Browser, but remain until the preset deadline;
- Session cookies, destroyed immediately after closing the Browser.
These cookies avoid the use of other computer techniques that are potentially threatening for the safe navigation of users and do not allow the acquisition of the personal data identifying the user.
Should these cookies be absent, the website or some parts thereof may not work properly. Therefore, they are always used irrespective of the user’s preferences.
These cookies are used with the purpose of collecting information on the anonymous use of the website by users such as: pages visited, time spent, traffic referring source, geographical origin, age, gender and interests for marketing campaign purposes. These cookies are sent from third party domains outside the website.
Cookies to complement products and features of third party software
This type of cookies complements the features developed by third parties inside the site pages such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks with the aim of sharing site contents or to use third party software services (such as software generating maps and offering additional services). These cookies are sent by third party domains and partner sites that offer their features on the site pages.
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Eliminare%20i%20cookie
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it
Users can enable the so called “private browsing”, which means that their browser will disable the storage of their history of sites visited, any passwords entered, cookies, and other information about the web pages they have visited.
Users should be aware that, if they decide to deactivate all cookies, the quality and speed of the services offered by this website may drastically deteriorate and they could lose access to some sections of the site.
This website contains one or more social buttons that connect users to our page.
- FACEBOOK: https://it-it.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- INSTAGRAM: https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875
- TWITTER: https://twitter.com/it/privacy
- LINKEDIN: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?_l=it_IT
- YOUTUBE: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it
- PINTEREST: https://policy.pinterest.com/en/privacy-policy