Complying with EU Reg. 2016/679 (European Regulation for the protection of personal detail) we provide the necessary information regarding the processing of your personal data.
1. DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller is the CONSORZIO DEL FORMAGGIO PARMIGIANO REGGIANO with registered office in Via Kennedy 18, 42124 Reggio Emilia (Italy), in person of the pro-tempore legal representative that can be contacted at the following:
email: email@example.com Tel. + 39 (0)522 307741
2. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS
The personal data provided will be processed in compliance with the conditions of lawfulness, fairness and transparency established by Regulation UE 2016/679. With the consent of the data subjects, the personal data requested in the form “Work with us” are processed by the CONSORZIO DEL FORMAGGIO PARMIGIANO REGGIANO with the only purpose of receiving candidacies for possible vacant work positions in the company.
3. RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF DATA RECIPIENTS
The personal data provided by you may be communicated to third parties, who will process the data acting as Data Processors (Art. 28 of EU Reg. No. 679/2016) and/or as natural persons acting under the authority of the Data Controller and the Data Processor (Art. 29 of EU Reg. No. 679/2016), for the purposes listed above:
- Subjects that provide services for the management of the website, information system and communication networks;
- Professional firms, firms for consultancy or assistance purposes to the Data Controller;
- Authorities responsible for enforcement of compliance with the law and/or provisions of public bodies, upon request.
4. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES AND SAFEGUARDS
Within the scope of the purposes specified in this policy, the personal data collected through the form “Work with us” may be communicated or transferred to third parties in non-EU countries. The data subject can obtain information about data transfer safeguards by writing an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. PROCESSING PROCEDURES
The processing will be carried out mostly by automated means, with methods and tools aimed at guaranteeing maximum security and privacy, by subjects specifically appointed to do so in compliance with the security measures established by GDPR 2016/679.
6. PERIOD FOR WHICH PERSONAL DATA ARE STORED
In compliance with the provisions of Art. 5, paragraph 1, letter e) of Reg. EU 2016/679 personal data collected will be stored in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed, and anyway for no longer than 12 months. The consent to data processing may be withdrawn at any time by writing to email@example.com
7. RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
The Data subjects can assert their rights as established by EU Regulation No. 2016/679 sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to the headquarters of the Data Controller indicated above. Data subjects have the following rights:
- The right, at any time, to obtain from the Data Controller access to your personal data (Article 15), to modify them (Article 16) or erase them (Article 17), or to limit processing (Art. 18) or oppose data processing based on legitimate interest (Article 21);
- The right to withdraw consent: if the treatment is based on consent, data subjects have the right to withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on the consent given prior to its withdrawal;
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
To object to data processing and to exercise other rights, you can write to the Controller to the address email@example.com You are not obliged to provide personal data. You are free to provide personal data. Failure to provide personal data will make it impossible to use the services offered by the Data controller.